Numerous trickjumps

Started by Mathzz
14/05/2013 10:41
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz14/05/2013 10:41(edited 14/05/2013 15:20)

I decided to share some of my trickjumps that I was never able to land. Reason for this is because I have lost all my interest to trickjumping, and overall kz.
I also want to share them now, because I'd love to see them be performed and used in movies. Even though I have spent countless hours trying to land them, with not much luck. Hopefully some one with more patient than me might be able to land them.
However, keep in mind that these jumps have been known to me for some time now, and I can't guarantee that they will be new discoveries for everyone. Simply because I don't keep track of the trickjumping scene anymore, and what's new and what's not.

as_oilrig

Trickjump 1:
http://i41.tinypic.com/1huqkn.jpg

de_piranesi

Trickjump 1:
http://i41.tinypic.com/4ioeaq.jpg

Trickjump 2:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2wqqy4m.jpg

Trickjump 3:
http://i39.tinypic.com/de8cg3.jpg

de_aztec

Trickjump 1:
http://oi42.tinypic.com/95pwg4.jpg

de_forge

Trickjump 1:
http://i42.tinypic.com/29xhh91.jpg


Good luck :-)


iNsprate moviemaker14/05/2013 12:48

I like dis aztec one ;D

czupa14/05/2013 15:00

bibo did them all

Severely14/05/2013 19:31

did de_piranesi tj#2 like 2 weeks ago:P
cool tj on aztec. gonna try :D

Originally posted by lolman123
bibo did them all

tichenba14/05/2013 20:48(edited 14/05/2013 20:52)

i dont understand these

leggie14/05/2013 23:53

Originally posted by tichenba
i dont understand these


it's ok, they don't understand you either

nobody^20/05/2013 00:34

I've seen the aztec one in some movie, not sure which tho. I think 26 did it, but I am totally not sure.

GJ :up:

eclipzh20/05/2013 15:17

I did the aztec jump almost a year ago..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.