westbl0ck 2 trickjumps
I've been looking for some trickjumps on wesbl0ck 2 with s0lid, and this is what we've found (there's also some edgebugs):
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/T/x0/1gNjMIae/westblock2-trick-1.jpg (i'm not sure if this one is possible, i'd be happy if some sick cjumper could do this and say if it's possible)
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/34/qn/1GU9my0N/westblock-2-trick-2.jpg
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3z/11e/2TetEssz/westblock-2-slideninja-.jpg
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2F/Wr/25T3b3m0/westblock-2-strafejump-.jpg
This is combo-trick:
PART 1 - http://higgs.rghost.ru/46076170/image.png
PART 2 - http://higgs.rghost.ru/46076179/image.png
PART 3 - http://higgs.rghost.ru/46076189/image.png
This trick were found by Iso1!
Edgebugs
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2q/fV/47RX5LY1/wesbock-2-edgebug.jpg
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/s/E7/16HJwsZD/wesbock-2-edgebug-1.jpg
THERE WILL BE EDIT IF I FOUND SOMETHING NEW
s0lid will post some trick jumps that he found by his own, and of course you can post some tricks that you found.
I hope this kinda helped to you guys.
Enjoy (:
i've already done those edgebugs
If someone doesnt understand please tell me :D
http://s121.photobucket.com/user/s0liD1337/media/tj1_zps1bee35ea.jpg.html
http://s121.photobucket.com/user/s0liD1337/media/tj2_zps6157e4d1.jpg.html
http://s121.photobucket.com/user/s0liD1337/media/tj3_zps4e2474be.jpg.html
http://s121.photobucket.com/user/s0liD1337/media/tj4_zpsb8508d87.jpg.html
http://s121.photobucket.com/user/s0liD1337/media/tj5_zpseba928cc.jpg.html
find more edgebugs :D
around 281-280 maybe? http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/580/2013052300001.jpg
thats a big jump :D
nice tj/s :)
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9817/2013052400001.jpg your map is amazing @.@ s0liD
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/198/2013052400003l.jpg (Not sure if possible or not even with scout)
Please log in to post replies.