'Download All'

Started by lagster mapper
20/05/2013 03:19
Page 1 of 1
lagster mapper20/05/2013 03:19

Might be a good idea to add a 'download all' button for each World Record release, maybe just a .rar file titled with the WR release number, inclusive of all demo's from that week/release

This also might make it easier to archive/organize demo's as per their release number~

Mik020/05/2013 08:01

good idea, agreed!Maybe it wont make a difference to some guys. but it would be convenient for enthusiasts that i bet there are quite some.
also i think this isnt a big deal, wouldnt bother much to admins, hope u guys could satisfy us :)

cC|Nikolaa20/05/2013 12:31(edited 20/05/2013 12:33)

This has been already implemented by remake on KZ-Baltic.

Looks good, useful to people, new idea, therefore won't be added here.

there was such a suggestion as i can remember but xj ignored it or just pulled it down

leggie20/05/2013 15:04

posted in admin forums.

lagster mapper20/05/2013 18:29

Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Looks good, useful to people, new idea, therefore won't be added here.


LOL.

cC|Nikolaa21/05/2013 03:32(edited 21/05/2013 03:33)

Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[a
]
Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Looks good, useful to people, new idea, therefore won't be added here.


LOL.


Although it might sound funny, I can insure you I am correct. Just make a fast read-through the suggestion forum and see the threads which are website concerned. Then see how many of them have been given a proper answer (yes/no and why) and how many of the zero approved have been implemented by niki`.

The remove sliders thread is the first one to be spotted, then it continues with "Map finder" by SmK1337, "RSS" by I RUSSIA! and so on... but I really shouldn't start this again or at least not here. Sorry for having so long message which is pretty much offtopic but I had to explain myself.

PS: I said implemented by niki` as he's the one who takes decision for this website according to information given by other admins on other threads.

lagster mapper21/05/2013 05:11

I appreciate the response man haha for sure, I only posted cause I had mentioned it to leggie who thought it was a good idea. I have actually started many suggestion threads over the years (probably 90% of my most recent post count) which usually end in me being banned.

Regardless, let's see what happens! I had no idea remake had already done this on an external site thus was unable to give credit, props to him for the great idea~

Nikša Jovanovic21/05/2013 21:33

Old suggestions, just forgotten, admins will decide whether to insert this.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.