Back to the beginning [Update 2013.07.06]

Started by polsik
21/05/2013 22:03
Page 2 of 2
polsik25/05/2013 13:32(edited 04/06/2013 10:58)

Welcome : [br]



-toytoy <--- Famous kreedz jumper from France
- eclipzh <-- My old friend, from Sweden.

polsik04/06/2013 10:58

Welcome : [br]
-Jig'SaW <--- Spring York 2 !

polsik12/06/2013 01:00(edited 12/06/2013 01:04)

Welcome : [br]
-juice <--- Great Trickjumper from Russ <3


democall is closed, still are 3 free slots for bosses

Innes12/06/2013 15:25

looking very nice,sick jumpers....but polsik - our poland boss!

polsik12/06/2013 16:24(edited 12/06/2013 16:25)

Welcome : [br]



-Fashionz <--- What happened<3
- -LIST3K <-- he loves drugs more than me, hahah <3



[br]
Well at the moment I have about 50-60 demos, I will choose some 35, mostly demos are new (98%) .I think that it will really long movie like 5-8 min.
[br]
Save slots +2[br]
Project Status: 5 %


SeedDownFTW13/06/2013 09:23

Good luck!
Though damn cameratracker is totaly being overwhored

Countyzz13/06/2013 11:18(edited 13/06/2013 11:56)

damn! polsik it will be awesome project! good luck buddy!

LEWLY14/06/2013 12:04

I hope it turns out great :) GL.

HDS25/06/2013 21:53

good luck dude !

polsik05/07/2013 11:32(edited 05/07/2013 11:57)

All screens that will be here published will be without effects and colors/text/playerbar.

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/3726/4nr9.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/8530/vxlg.jpg


Title ; Summer Project ----> Back to the beginning

Wh1te BearD^^05/07/2013 22:03

glgl

polsik06/07/2013 13:27(edited 06/07/2013 13:28)

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/8382/9vmc.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img46/9964/bs.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3292/ighw.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img706/4316/r2m4.jpg

some ss


Update : 10% /// 2013.07.06

LAKIKS12/08/2013 23:25

dead project ?

That's just disrespect :/

random Tournament #313/08/2013 01:02

Last visit: 1 month, 3 days, 42 minutes, 53 seconds ago

pheil13/08/2013 14:06

The first thing to do before moviemaking. Always max out the gpu.

Zippow13/08/2013 14:51

Hopefully some new tjs, since you're almost claiming that everyone got sick tjs

Juice20/10/2013 21:23

Juice: yo how's the project going?
polsik: project is dead, sry bro ;(


gg

Yeah and you are the only one who deserved to know that. What a disrespect again.

polsik21/10/2013 18:33(edited 21/10/2013 18:36)

Greetings,
I would like to apologize for being inactive for such a long period of time. At first, I would like to provide you with the reasons of the lack of availability.
Unfortunately, I have recently lost the computer I have been using. Now, I am taking advantage of a laptop, and such a state of affairs is going to continue for an indefinite period of time.
I would like to apologize to all the individuals, who have sent me their demos. It is really tough to end this project, but such thing must happen. I am not in possession of the demos, so the project will not be continued.

Best.Regards P


P.S Mods please close the thread <

Sry XJ :3

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.