i can't start NO STEAM cs

Started by ~krater~
23/05/2013 11:27
Page 1 of 1
~krater~23/05/2013 11:27

So when I start my cs (non steam) it just freezes and I can't play it just show me sth like this.I don't know how to fix it pls help!

http://tinypic.com/r/30v22ir/5

Lexi23/05/2013 12:20

Just try reinstalling the game, delete all files and redownload, or try another version, there are lots of good nonsteam versions out there :) Gl!

~krater~23/05/2013 12:24

I just deleted every possible file of cs at my computer and I downloaded new version of cs 1.6, but every time I try to run it, I don't have possibility so run it in full screen every time it is windowed :/

Lexi23/05/2013 12:26

Then i guess you'll have to get used to windowed hehe :D But did you change something in your game or downloaded some addons before it started bugging like this?

~krater~23/05/2013 12:27

I didn't I just downloaded new and everything is same :/ it just says that windows can not use HLAE 1.1.1.1 version but I don't know how to update it

Lexi23/05/2013 12:34

google for another version of HLAE then? :O

~krater~23/05/2013 12:35

watch this
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: hl.exe
Application Version: 1.1.1.1
Application Timestamp: 48feaf5a
Hang Signature: c3e2
Hang Type: 16897
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Hang Signature 1: c3e252409fef61683f8dc51c71b650e7
Additional Hang Signature 2: 11b8
Additional Hang Signature 3: 11b8e72ac1b5a87fcb38eff39003ee72
Additional Hang Signature 4: c3e2
Additional Hang Signature 5: c3e252409fef61683f8dc51c71b650e7
Additional Hang Signature 6: 11b8
Additional Hang Signature 7: 11b8e72ac1b5a87fcb38eff39003ee72

Lexi23/05/2013 12:45

try googling "ApphangB1" or something, i dno really :( Sorry i cant be of much help, just try everything you can think of!

cC|Nikolaa23/05/2013 13:32

Get Steam, get Counter-Strike and wait until downloads.

You will have no problems.

~krater~23/05/2013 20:41

I have steam, I have counter strike, and it's not working :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.