Problem with fps and CS 1.6 generally.

Started by DarkstyleR
23/05/2013 19:39
Page 1 of 1
DarkstyleR23/05/2013 19:39

So I haven't played CS in a while now (end of last year) and now I started it yup on steam and it updated. I have a lot of problems first - I have black bars on the game which I didn't have before (I have a 4:3 monitor). Other problem is that I have 100.5 fps. How can I make the game "legit" again so I don't have any problems and server's don't think I cheat - or if I record demos they are clean. Game feels a bit different now.

Mik023/05/2013 21:07

hello there.
about that black, add “-stretchaspect” in Launch Options
about fps 100.5, type gl_vsync 0 and fps_max 99.5 in console
hope it can solve ur problem :)
and another suggestion: use kzdemo1.8 here u are http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?329909.0444

cologne23/05/2013 23:11(edited 27/05/2013 12:03)

this might help also but Mik0 also helped


EDIT by admin:

Provide proper guidance and avoid the spamming you just did.

propanelj record holder24/05/2013 03:12(edited 27/05/2013 12:03)

Originally posted by cologne
(link removed)
this might help also but Mik0 also helped

this will eventually get you banned

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.