kzm_earthquake

21/02/2007 18:21
Page 1 of 1
.:thebutcher:. mapper21/02/2007 18:21

Map: kzm_earthquake
Mapper: Me!
Progress: kinda like 10% or less

I really want to get this map to get the kz tag so im working slowly and adding lots of detail.
Here are some pics of what I have come up with, the theme obviously is earthquake, tell me what you think!

http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthquake1bq8.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthquake2zh9.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthquake3kl0.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthquake4cx2.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthquake5lo2.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earthquake6jz2.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, I play in windowed mode so I had to crop the pics and resize them.

P.S. this thread is also available at www.kzmonkeys.net

Fatalis21/02/2007 18:26

Nice.

ufui21/02/2007 18:34

looks nice

AverageFreak21/02/2007 18:49

looks ubernice ^^ but i think there will be a lot of slide scs :X

s0liD mapper21/02/2007 19:55

looks pretty good =)

h1m1 mapper22/02/2007 01:26

awesome ! :) keep the good working :P

DaMp mapper22/02/2007 12:19

looks interesting... I think it's good to see a map where the map is the climb not added jumpstones and stuff you know?

colix mapper22/02/2007 17:08

l00ks like rly n1 :P gj, and hurry :D

.:thebutcher:. mapper23/02/2007 02:17

thx guys
and i dont understand what you mean damp...

btw i forgot to mention this, the map is fast paced so there are possible bhop jumps :D

Maxohhz23/02/2007 05:34

looks great, gj and keep it up :)

liKo mapper23/02/2007 10:27

Hm this map seems as steal from some dod1.3 map, man...

Hope not and its your work :)

But, anyway.. gl

sbzvln Tournament #223/02/2007 10:33(edited 27/08/2010 16:47)

Ye I'm sure it's based on that dod map avalanche but it looks good :up:
[ Edited Fri Feb 23 2007, 10:35AM ]

.:thebutcher:. mapper24/02/2007 02:59

its my own work...i just ripped the textures from dod maps....GCFScape ftw!

.FLIPSYDE24/02/2007 10:06

lol nice, tho the 2nd screen looks strange... dont like the street there... :D

elITe^03/03/2007 15:38

Nice theme/idea, and gj on what you've done so far :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.