Cannot see models

29/05/2013 20:22
Page 1 of 1
XaSer mapper Tournament #229/05/2013 20:22(edited 29/05/2013 20:22)

Hi

Somehow I cannot see models in Hammer. I have installed VHE 3.4, copied the 3.5 (renamed to hammer.exe). I use the FDG in the current map pack. What is wrong?

Thank you

See if you messed up the path's in the program options

XaSer mapper Tournament #229/05/2013 21:08(edited 29/05/2013 21:18)

Ahh... stupid valve making changes to folders.. TY

perd0 mapper14/01/2016 00:26(edited 14/01/2016 00:27)

what does it depend on whether i can see models in my hammer or not? ive got the hammer 3.5.2. downloaded and using the fgd from mappack which is here on XJ provided by psyxopath i believe (cs_expert-tom793c) but still cant see them in 3D window...drives me crazy this hammering, always some problem appearing.

spr1n mapper14/01/2016 00:48

usually it depends on 3 things: fgd configuration, VHE model view distance option, and ofc correct VHE path settings to your cstrike mod folder where you have your models.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.