Pc problem

Started by stinnZ mapper
21/02/2007 19:03
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper21/02/2007 19:03(edited 18/08/2010 16:20)

Hello

I got a problem few days ago (18th feburary) Always when I connect counter my fps is 70 - 80 and it is before I connect to the server. When I´m connected to some server then it is somewhere aroudn 40 - 60. I play in a really bad computer (laptop) but I have never had problem with fps before.

I can useually play with 100 fps first 30 - 60 minutes after I turn on the computer :/

I also got error at the same time with the command Ctrl + Tab (to switch program)

Any body knows what is wrong.


btw, I have scanned my computer (avast) and it found nothing :/
[ Edited ]

insen mapper21/02/2007 22:20

check out your graphic card settings
aa/af and so on and vertical refresh and also install the newest graphic card drivers

stinnZ mapper21/02/2007 22:56

thx

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.