Stop the profile chatbox link spam

Started by cC|Nikolaa
30/05/2013 11:41
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
cC|Nikolaa30/05/2013 11:41

[blockquote="elITe"]Come on guys.. This profile link trolling is getting too much now, give it a rest. I'm surprised the admins haven't said anything about this yet.
[/blockquote]

This is:
1) stupid
2) pointless
3) annoying
4) attention-seeking

There are better ways to receive attention [in the KZ world] and it not by having 10000 visitors.

Rules say:

[blockquote]We do NOT accept spam or any other pointless postings. Post like "xAxA I'R cool" or "xxx viewing yyy.php" will get yourself a warning as well.[/blockquote]

How is this better than "xaxa I'r cool" or "xxx viewing yyy.php" or even posting "xx demos have been uploaded"?

memekrecord holder30/05/2013 14:47

XJ should delete the visit counter from profile. That's all.

Severely30/05/2013 15:30

u're right guys

czupa30/05/2013 22:32

+1

Nikša Jovanovic31/05/2013 00:17

I agree.

Page 1 of 1