Duke Nukem

Started by Branndonn
13/06/2013 01:56
Page 1 of 1
Branndonn13/06/2013 01:56

Looking for some Duke Nukem textures , I've seen the ones on kz_kzfr_duke , but those aren't quite the ones I need .. If you know where to get some please help me , I've been searching everywhere..

KarLi mapper13/06/2013 02:56

maybe u download a game and steal the textures from it XD

Branndonn13/06/2013 22:56

I've tried that , I don't know how to extract the textures

sn00p mapper14/06/2013 18:16

Use Texmod, as I remember game doesn't use a launcher so you should be fine.

nerv.14/06/2013 19:33(edited 14/06/2013 19:33)

or you can use some emulator and extract the textures of duke nuken 64 =D

i did it on zelda games of N64 some years ago

dEMolite mapper14/06/2013 22:01

the duke map used the textures out of duke nukem 3d. i dont really know it anymore but i think duke3d has used a PAK file format with zip compression. were you could just use winzip or winrar to extract them.

or else just check this:
http://www.textures-resource.com/pc_computer/DN3D/

or search for some HD textures. nowdays there are serveral hd packs out.

Branndonn15/06/2013 06:35

I tried extracting the textures from N64 version , it works .. but the textures are too small and resizing them looks real ugly ... I'll try texmod and demolite I've downloaded those textures and the on spider1 found also thx guys I'll let you know what I come up with.

sn00p mapper15/06/2013 09:14

Oh...I thought you're talking about the new Duke Nukem.

dEMolite mapper15/06/2013 17:32

yea right Branndonn they are really low in size..
older DOS games had just only 64 or even 128

Branndonn16/06/2013 04:53

Not the new duke snoop lol that's way to extreme for 1.6 also I'm probably gonna slice the images myself and convert them into a wad , gonna talk awhile , but when I'm done I will upload them for everyone else

sn00p mapper16/06/2013 09:26

Extreme? Nope, in my last map, alienruins some textures were 2k, I just re-sized them to 512 so they can work on CS 1.6 .

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.