kz_kzsca_cavemine md sc poss?

Started by rampLrecord holder
13/06/2013 23:01
Page 1 of 1
rampLrecord holder13/06/2013 23:01

http://s22.postimg.org/fxqizeocx/kz_kzsca_cavemine0000.png

is this poss? if it is i think will skip 2/3 of the map

Nannou13/06/2013 23:13

old, was found after map release.

yes is poss..i did it with scout but never with usp....:(

rampLrecord holder14/06/2013 15:45

Originally posted by Spider1
i did it with scout but never with usp....:(

same story bro ;d btw what is the distance?

FLP16/06/2013 09:35

If I remember right it's something like 246-247 block.
p.s there was a thread about this sc,I think that zuveeh found it...

zuveeh moviemaker16/06/2013 14:45

Originally posted by FLP
I think that zuveeh found it...

It was actually akkord who found it, I found this one link

bluemagic mapper16/06/2013 18:01

original thread
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?223548.0#post_223552

Don't hurt my map D:

Michael Collins20/06/2013 17:15

Originally posted by Chrizzy
Don't hurt my map D:


We won't sir, we won't!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.