first 250 block plz help

Started by 1lolol7
15/06/2013 10:10
Page 1 of 1
1lolol715/06/2013 10:10(edited 15/06/2013 10:12)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwrO7Y9gM8I

why is this only 252 lj?? no matter what i do i cant get over 252 stats please tell me what im doing wrong =/

nobody^15/06/2013 11:51(edited 15/06/2013 11:54)

Hello. Man, you are capable of pulling 250 block and you still ask that kind of question? I am not a good ljer myself but I can tell you that you just need to keep practising.

musaka15/06/2013 17:59

This stats is pretty normal,I don't see your point..
I don't know if you are blind but your pre isn't good,your speed is low and your strafes are kinda jerky and uneven..

dafuq3515/06/2013 18:45

dadadadadadadadadaadadadadadadadadada

1lolol715/06/2013 20:10

Originally posted by musaka
This stats is pretty normal,I don't see your point..
I don't know if you are blind but your pre isn't good,your speed is low and your strafes are kinda jerky and uneven..


i see people with 6 strafes under 70 sync getting over 252 and i do 7 strafe 90 sync and only get 252 i dont get it ive been ljing for 3 weeks in 1.6

musaka16/06/2013 07:41

you can make 252 with 4 strafes..its pretty random and inconsistent,don't try to understand it just keep jumping

PiilsnEr16/06/2013 17:46

ljing is a fucking mystery, Ive got some of my best stats with under 70 sync and bad maxspeed. You cannot understand it, it's just random. Atleast for me lol.

1lolol718/06/2013 01:20

lool someone told me to do wider strafes now i got 255 stats :))

zMÃŽGH14/08/2013 13:38

Pretty normal the gain is perfect + the land is awesome .

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.