Drive (F:) disappeared

Started by nobody^
15/06/2013 13:49
Page 1 of 1
nobody^15/06/2013 13:49

Hey,

Today I thought about playing some NFS Carbon(missing old days) and when I put the disk in my drive couldn't read it. Not long after I found out that my Drive (F:) was gone, instead there was a BD-ROM (G:) replacement which is malfunctioning. I've googled it but people who have this problem don't seem to have solutions. Please help! :D

Regards,
nobody
:up:

i love eat (F:)

Stabilot15/06/2013 14:25

This is your second post on this forum LyNn and he's asking for advice. Not your bad sense of humor.

Nobody, try mount with daemon tools?

chf74115/06/2013 15:21

LyNn was the drive and ate it

nobody^15/06/2013 15:57

Hey again,

Not sure if I accurately explained the problem. This is it: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/260931-32-refers-location-unavailable

But when I change the drive letter to P and open my computer is hows me that I got 77.x mb free out of 99.x. The game disk is in but I still can't run it.

dyna15/06/2013 16:06(edited 03/10/2013 08:54)

.

ivansky15/06/2013 17:22

look in Control panel -> Administrative tools -> Computer Management -> Storage -> Manage drives and see if any error pops up in there

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.