KZ-Pictures?

Started by psh
16/06/2013 22:39
Page 1 of 2
psh16/06/2013 22:39(edited 20/06/2013 10:33)

Aye, you read the topic right. First off for those who don't know who I am I'll introduce myself and my crew. I'm psh from Bulgaria member of the bulgarian-kreedz community and co-founder of KZ-Pictures(I totally said it with a Russell Crowe voice in my head). We started the project in January 2008 with st0ka and Freak, planned it in late 2007. Back in the day it was prolly the first moviemaking crew which brought some structure in the kz moviemaking scene. Anyhow our community much or less was starving on movies and therefore viewers and probably everyone thought it died. Hell, I thought it died myself looking at the offline status of the pillars of the community st0ka and jusuuh. Enough of a history lesson, son. Let's talk business now. I'll be trying to rebuild the community but I guess I cannot do that alone. For that purpose I'm posting here looking for people with the ambition to support the project. So far I've talked with jekkt(an old member) and he said the idea is fine and he's with me. I'll try contacting some other people too, if they're still active. We're currently looking for:
- A guy who can manage an youtube account,
- Moviemakers and m0ar moviemakers.
I've fixed the old youtube account and will upload the non-uploaded movies up there in the near future.

Current lineup:
- psh
- jekkt
- pheil
- phinx
- insprate

// edit: For contacts just send me a PM here.

JekkT16/06/2013 22:49

yeaaah!

nobody^16/06/2013 22:50

Pleasure to my eyes! Awesome initiative, pesho, hope it works.

Got motivated for recording now. :D

Severely16/06/2013 23:11

omg my god!

pheil16/06/2013 23:39

I'm in.

great news!

PiilsnEr17/06/2013 01:05(edited 17/06/2013 01:17)

keep the old kz-pictures intro it's like a nostalgia generator-9000 for me. I love that intro <3

gr8, if you are guys need demos write to me

iNsprate moviemaker17/06/2013 12:37

gl :D

TonTo17/06/2013 19:04

Good luck guys ! :)

fizik17/06/2013 22:55

wow that's been forever,i still have pictures of posts I made back in the days which about 20 people read :D
well good luck,you are good guys ^__

Lelekolkosamdobar18/06/2013 21:23

Wish you all best! :)

CamelCloudrecord holder18/06/2013 23:13

Great community, remember being helped with a lot of moviemaking stuff when I first started out.

psh19/06/2013 11:13

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I already have some people messaging me. Stay tuned.

memekrecord holder19/06/2013 12:08

Yaaaay! Looking forward to see some sick movies like Climax Cave!

nobody^19/06/2013 18:23

Make sure to convince level2, psho!

psh19/06/2013 23:47

He's deep into the QuakeLive world now :D.

TOMZEY20/06/2013 01:21

how to apply?

psh20/06/2013 10:19

Send me a private message here at XJ with your best projects.

psh20/06/2013 10:31(edited 20/06/2013 10:32)

// news 06.20.13: So far so good. We have 3 new members all of which moviemakers. I wont keep you waiting so here they are:
pheil
Phinx
iNsprate,
I hope the guys have a good time in our crew. Stay tuned for more news since we're still recruiting. Site is coming back as soon as possible too.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.