[WIP] (kz_) BLACK MESA

Started by Branndonn
17/06/2013 10:58
Page 2 of 3
Branndonn13/07/2013 05:33

Screens Updated! Enjoy

Pizzookierecord holder13/07/2013 05:47

looks sick

Branndonn13/07/2013 05:50

Thx pizzokie

hm^ mapper VIP13/07/2013 16:22

nice new screens Brandonn. keep it up.

Michael Collins13/07/2013 23:14

Originally posted by Branndonn
Here's the deal , This map will be made and will be completed ..

Also if you seen in Half Life , it isn't one whole big giant map there's separate .bsps for every cut seen where you get the LOADING bar
so I'm gonna try to make as much as I can in hammer's grid and hopefully I will not receive any problems in the making ....


Huge maps always have a problems with light, so expect map a little darker than usual... Besides that, well it looks coo, even though i didn't see jumps, this looks pretty much promising.

Good luck buddy, you've got my support. ;)

Branndonn14/07/2013 00:23

Theres some jumps here and there , I didn't take screens of them until I feel like there perfect for the map .

PU9makerrecord holder14/07/2013 23:13

i cant wait for the final version man.

very nice bro ;)

Branndonn05/08/2013 08:57

One screen updated enjoy

memekrecord holder05/08/2013 13:00

Can't wait man! Looks very promising so far!

Branndonn16/08/2013 09:52

New Screens

JamBawa16/08/2013 10:04

It does look promising. Good luck on the map :D can't wait :D

deidi16/08/2013 16:10

Awesome idea!

toytoy17/08/2013 01:11

Well done so far Branndonn! I think this map is going to be one of the most awaited of the year maybe? GZ again dude keep it up!

Long time since last update :( how is the map? Branndonn,I hope you still working on this one :D

Branndonn22/10/2013 03:13

Originally posted by Spider1
Long time since last update :( how is the map? Branndonn,I hope you still working on this one :D


Its going good , just recreating takes time . Will post sometime later with some screens

Keo mapper22/10/2013 10:19

maybe it's just me...but i don't like the old textures anymore.
But i'm waiting for the result, so keep on going Branndonn.

Branndonn15/03/2015 09:43

Little Update , This map will be finished don't have an exact date or time , but it will be released , sorry haven't updated nobody or reported anything pc died a year ago and lost alot of interest in cs , but im not gonna give up on this project this will be finished ..!!!!

PsYxOpAt mapper15/03/2015 12:50

One tip. Make the gravity like the original game. =)

DarkSideBv01/02/2020 23:42

Hey buddy, you alright? How cool would it be if the map was done by now?

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.