I can see walls and entities through the sky,

Started by elvis.record holder
20/06/2013 14:46
Page 1 of 1
elvis.record holder20/06/2013 14:46(edited 20/06/2013 15:02)

http://piclair.com/xd04a

When I'm close to the sky in the picture, all I can see is the sky. But when I move a little backwards, walls and entities appear. How do I get rid of this problem? I want to hide every wall and entity from appearing when looking through the sky in the picture.

Is there some texture I can add behind the sky texture? I've tried clip and null, nothing seems to work.

Ingame pic: http://piclair.com/1ujgs

KarLi mapper20/06/2013 17:53

give me your steam and i will help u through teamviewer to figure out cus i cant explain its little confusing

Branndonn21/06/2013 07:43

Put a block behind the sky texture , because its just a sky showing .. everything behind it is gonna mess up

KarLi mapper21/06/2013 13:31

he did that aswell , and its still not working . but best thing to do is change the map part so it will be higher and it wont be visible.

hamburglarr26/11/2013 01:20

yo, did you guys find a solution for this? cuz i didnt find anything on google

KarLi mapper26/11/2013 02:10

yes i remember we found something out back 5 months ago , dont remember what exactly maybe put brush behind ur sky wall with null texture or something

kz`Moxx mapper26/11/2013 09:28

It's just one of those issues that's easier to work-around rather than trying to fix.

PsYxOpAt mapper26/11/2013 13:37

Have a look at your max visible distance. If the number is big for example 10000 or 20000 decrease it. Use proper compile settings. Make the brushes func_detail.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.