CS - Color Correction

Started by Sadface
24/06/2013 05:17
Page 1 of 1
Sadface24/06/2013 05:17

Hey guys, just another clip made by me! The main idea of this video was showing the last clip, but it seems boring if I just upload it so I asked my friend for some fast demos and played with some colors and effects I have never used before. And here is the result :D

link

Lelekolkosamdobar24/06/2013 07:19

Last clip? Really? Why u stop moviemaking, gosh?! You are really good in this, so you dont need to stop man. Just this must be like your hobby. Make clips when u have time, but dont stop. =) Hope this gets yar mind and dont quit.

Sadface24/06/2013 10:47

Well...sorry for my poor English. The last clip means the last part of the video(the part of color5 and color6), not my last video. My life is full of mistakes... :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.