All This Talk About Sensitivity...

Started by P.V.A.B.-jello
24/06/2013 18:48
Page 1 of 1
P.V.A.B.-jello24/06/2013 18:48(edited 24/06/2013 18:53)

...and still no one has bothered to simply ask: how many inches per 360° turn?

Well, now I'm asking the community, namely the pros what you prefer/use.

I posted this here because I was shocked to discover last night that Tundra used a ridiculously higher sensitivity than me (ie. ~4.5 inches per 360 as opposed to my ~28 inches per 360). I thought it was just me taking such a long break from kz (2 years or so) before coming back, but no wonder I can barely hit 252 stats anymore.

propanelj record holder24/06/2013 19:36(edited 24/06/2013 19:39)

According to this http://www.notalent.org/sensitivity/sensitivity.htm i got around these "stats" with what im using right now

Degrees Per Inch - 39.6
Degrees Per Centimeter - 15.6
Inches Per 360 - 9.1
Centimeters Per 360 - 23.1

Got lower per 360 tho since Razer sens is 6/10

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.