My story - starring Klefer

Started by fakan
30/06/2013 17:59
Page 1 of 1
fakan30/06/2013 17:59(edited 18/07/2013 14:43)

Hello xtreme-jumps , I want to present you my upcoming project.
It will be 4~ minutes long single player movie going under title:
"My story"

Status:
70%

Starring: Klefer


Little desc:
The movie will be going under rhytmic athmosphere with not really massive song (I don't really know how to describe this one).

Programs I'll use:
Sony Vegas 8
After effects cs6
Cinema4d r13
Smoofofer


Screens:
http://filebeam.com/98945e3407a6ba2e3e3d981ed247e642.jpg
http://filebeam.com/5aa2c240dff93b4e4f178c85b0ca00a8.jpg
http://filebeam.com/51398c2806e5c03efc560ba24dd47e54.jpg
http://filebeam.com/2aecf6f4219474c7a953680b6d9a169b.jpg


You can find any of my older works on this channel:
http://youtube.com/fakantube/


Thanks for your time reading this and stay tuned for the movie , I know this ones going to take a bit more time to edit , because I don't want to fail it and I don't have as much free time now , but hopefully someone's gonna await this :).

dsNkz30/06/2013 18:46

Good luck with the project, best whises!

WeMeRA01/07/2013 11:17

Long time ago you'd see a single player movie. Hopefully this will be made. Good luck.

ivansky01/07/2013 13:35

I have 2 questions :
1.Why you really called it "Do I really need you?" , sounds weird name for a cs clip for me.

2.Why do you need only default and known maps and not "random maps"? You will have only boring old demos if you keep that in the movie info (i guess). Having new demos on new maps is cool and always was cool.

I expect to see quality work, take care for the details :D Good luck

fakan01/07/2013 16:03

@ivansky , I didn't say I don't want new maps , I don't want RANDOM maps if you know what I mean. And I may change the title by time , its just for now stuck in my head.

And I will take care of everything , If I get demos I'm really going to try hard on this one. It will be my first big project so far :)..

fakan04/07/2013 20:46(edited 07/07/2013 00:25)

Welcome Klefer! And thanks for such many demos :)

Klefer05/07/2013 02:44(edited 05/07/2013 17:19)

gl with this project :D

fakan10/07/2013 12:03

Screens updated , status 10%
http://filebeam.com/98945e3407a6ba2e3e3d981ed247e642.jpg
http://filebeam.com/5aa2c240dff93b4e4f178c85b0ca00a8.jpg

fakan18/07/2013 14:42

Update No.2
Project status:70%
Done:2minutes (1 to go)

New screens:
http://filebeam.com/2aecf6f4219474c7a953680b6d9a169b.jpg
http://filebeam.com/51398c2806e5c03efc560ba24dd47e54.jpg

R0bAFraG18/07/2013 19:43

rly nice screens :D ... waiting for this project GL

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.