NOKKAN - GLITCHING THE EDGE made by Phinx

03/07/2013 16:42
Page 1 of 1
Michael Collins03/07/2013 16:42(edited 03/07/2013 17:39)

Wassup guys.

New masterpiece made by guess who ? PHINX, that Lithuanian star strikes again and this time in corporation with Nokkan. He accepted to edit some pretty amazing edge bugs made by Nokkan. I must admit i'm impressed by both of them, phinx for editing and nokkan for doing such a impressive edge bugs.

Without any further ado, here you a link of movie and have a fun:

NOKKAN - GLITCHING THE EDGE

I just want to share a good movie, peace.

k a f f e e03/07/2013 17:35

extremly nice demos, unbelievable eb-skill and some nice ideas, the edit was really cool too

i once did something quite similiar to some of these jumps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyEPsH45HAQ 7:50, start the sc with edgebug instead of a lj. always thought this technique is kinda stylish, probably there are more cool spots to use it

anyways, fresh movie!

That's the greets list phinx. LOL

Gj k3g the king of ebs!
















Oh wait it's nokkan the new king

This message has been deleted
FLP03/07/2013 22:05

Not very creative but maybe the hardest eb's I ever saw...
Sweat edit Phinx can I have the demos?

Stabilot04/07/2013 10:35

This is very cool

Originally posted by FLP
Not very creative but maybe the hardest eb's I ever saw...
Sweat edit Phinx can I have the demos?

thanks man! ask nokkan for demos!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.