lil help for beginner jumper?

Started by fakan
07/07/2013 00:35
Page 1 of 1
fakan07/07/2013 00:35

Hi guys , I started jumping some days ago and I would be pleased to get some tips. I wanan hear your opinions about resolutions / mouse settings / finger trainings etc.

I'm actually trying to figure out how to lj (I can't make any cj techniques because of weird strafes at them :/)

I would like to know if bigger or lower dpi is more suitable for jumping , also about new update the rawinput instead of noforcecommands and cl_mousegrab 1/0

what are benefits of using m_filter and if I should touch any other m_ commands

also I found myself making better airtime on the first strafe while jumping with scroll instead of spacebar , is that ok or does it somehow mess up the jump?

and if someone could tell me how to improve my strafes by ~avg stats


LJ Distance: 249.335433 Maxspeed: 326.088439 (50.911) Prestrafe: 275.176696 Strafes: 6 Sync: 81
1 14.136 0.000 24.3 68
2 12.281 0.000 20.2 76
3 9.217 0.817 13.5 90
4 8.461 0.773 16.2 90
5 6.306 0.800 13.5 87
6 0.508 0.103 12.1 88
Jumpoff -- 7.865600!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.