[Done] (kz_)kzsca_lab? * UPDATE I *

07/07/2013 21:40
Page 1 of 1
Chrizzy mapper Tournament #307/07/2013 21:40(edited 07/01/2014 23:34)

Name: (kz_)kzsca_?
Author: Chrizzy
Status: 100%
Type: Climb
Difficulty: Easy/Average
Length: 7+ minutes ?
Production time: 2011 - ?


Information

A climb through an abandoned lab.

Pictures (07.07.2013)

Complete, updated album


-Click here to see changelog-


Update I (11.07.2013)

http://i.imgur.com/6mppFJx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zviH3jz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OB0lenr.jpg


Download

-Click here to download the latest version- ( cy_pwworld_b05 )
No hp boosters added yet, use godmode :)




Please do not put this map on a public server or another website.

Pleas comment on what you think about the map, suggestions, if you find any bugs, shortcuts etc.

Have fun!

hm^ mapper VIP07/07/2013 21:52(edited 08/07/2013 00:55)

nice work mate, like everytime =)

Here i packed some screens and suggestions for you Chrizzy.

klick me

gl with this project.

s0liD mapper07/07/2013 22:42

Pretty nice. Good work so far :-)

PU9makerrecord holder07/07/2013 23:08

so far so good

Spider1 mapperlj record holder Tournament #308/07/2013 00:20(edited 08/07/2013 00:22)

Impressive map Chrizzy :D
http://postimg.org/image/4thdhdoaj/ - fit :)
http://postimg.org/image/9te6piqef/ -wrong positioned,just grab 1 unit lower and will fit :D
http://postimg.org/image/mm2xp95iz/ - this water is just with the texture of water there:) maybe you can make it func_water..i dont know if is but looks like something solid on fuc_illusionary
http://postimg.org/image/tqk3yh99j/ -fit :)
http://postimg.org/image/w7wi5jwor/ - just close this door and let ppls to pass through the hole :P
http://postimg.org/image/nzukkk4sb/ -null
http://postimg.org/image/iyn6j6xbv/ -null
http://postimg.org/image/t2bwfce2j/ - fit
http://postimg.org/image/rd7v4e4or/ - grab this a little lower
http://postimg.org/image/nsbzl6057/ - This if you can make to look like is falling..hmm-something like this-hope you understand->>> http://postimg.org/image/xlojqatgd/

rica08/07/2013 00:39

Amazing map.
But in some place because of intermitent light i have high latency and go hard.

Branndonn08/07/2013 00:43

Looks nice chrizzy gonna play it now and see what's up so far ,

Michael Collins08/07/2013 08:40

Oh, so chrizzy is back. This looks amazing, i hope you will bring this to the end. I'm looking forward!

s0liD mapper08/07/2013 11:28

Played it and i must say that its great. U took your time and did a lot of detailed brushwork. Some jumps were a bit harder than the rest, mostly strafe jumps. Another thing i did not like is the dark atmoshere. I understand its an abandoned lab but still :D. good fuckign job man

hm^ mapper VIP08/07/2013 15:29

One point that i forgot Chrizzy.
Please make it at same places a little bit more light.
Maybe 10%.

Originally posted by hm^
One point that i forgot Chrizzy.
Please make it at same places a little bit more light.
Maybe 10%.

i agree. its so dark:S

Thanks for feedback everyone :)

I completely agree that the tower was crappy hm^ and I always planned to get rid of it or make it better. I decided to get rid of it and make something else that I had in mind. Still a couple jumps in the mining cave that is a little unbalanced.
Made the map slightly brighter, don't know if it's that noticeable, but will tweak it more soon.

Update I (11.07.2013)

-Click here to see changelog-

http://i.imgur.com/6mppFJx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zviH3jz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OB0lenr.jpg

hm^ mapper VIP12/07/2013 00:24(edited 12/07/2013 00:26)

Screen 1 and 2 is that what i am talking about.
Looks way better chrizzy, gj so far.

gawd they look so freakin sexy!

iNsprate moviemaker12/07/2013 15:23(edited 12/07/2013 15:23)

nice screens

STARBUCKS07/01/2014 22:52(edited 07/01/2014 22:52)

can you reupload the map ?

The map is finished and submitted. I won't post it again.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.