kzcn_97_hahadust2

Started by iiN[KzcN]
24/02/2007 09:36
Page 1 of 2
iiN[KzcN]24/02/2007 09:36

Just for fun!

enjoy it!

Made by E ban ban@97Club :D :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/epk9wr

.FLIPSYDE24/02/2007 10:29

sc:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a7xc9m

:)

hm map is pretty nice, tho i got low fps sometimes... :O 7/10

sbzvln Tournament #224/02/2007 16:00

will play it soon

PrEn1uMz24/02/2007 16:47

suxx.

rdbok24/02/2007 17:10

... Seriously, before making a map public, fix the texture errors.. I didnt like this map at all. sorry

Fatalis24/02/2007 17:17

Jeez, learn how to align textures..

AverageFreak24/02/2007 17:24(edited 27/08/2010 16:46)

yeah,stop wasting your time... make some fine kz_ or at least custom maps :/

this is not the best you can do im sure...
anyway,i was a lot worse than this when i was a beginner... :D


[ Edited Sat Feb 24 2007, 05:24PM ]

OKay.. this map would own if these changes were made:

- Align the textures
- func_wall the jumps
- use -nowadtexture !!!!

rdbok24/02/2007 19:02

what does -nowadtexture do?

It saves the textures in the .bsp file..

so that you dont need a .wad file

zengal mapper24/02/2007 19:35

It adds the wad files to the bsp file itself so you don't need to dl them differently.

Though it is not recommended because it adds all the textures inside the wad file what you are not using in the map and increases the map file size.

Using -wadautodetect and -wadinclude (wad file path) adds the all textures from the wad file which are used in the map making it more size cordial.

sYcore24/02/2007 21:46(edited 27/08/2010 16:46)

suxx.

PrEn1uMz

you could be that fair to say what exactly suxx, so that he can fix it. only saying "suxx" is only destructive criticising.... my opinion :)

sry 4 my bad english :)
[ Edited Sat Feb 24 2007, 09:47PM ]

DHT- Tournament #124/02/2007 23:17

I enjoyed it :D

ichirou24/02/2007 23:45(edited 27/08/2010 16:46)

I enjoyed it :D

DHT-


There were one part I couldn't figure out where to go...(the bombsite above ct spawn) and I dislike the teleports, would be better to make it longer and without teleports.

And the last jump is a bit to harsh imo, if you fail it you have to start over again.

And those other jumps before the bombsite are pain, you know the /\ ones.

Edit:
Sorry DHT- I didn't know I was quoting you xD
It shouldn't be there.
[ Edited Sun Feb 25 2007, 01:31AM ]

BooLiSH24/02/2007 23:49

Originally posted by DHT-
I enjoyed it :D

ichirou


There were one part I couldn't figure out where to go...(the bombsite above ct spawn) and I dislike the teleports, would be better to make it longer and without teleports.

And the last jump is a bit to harsh imo, if you fail it you have to start over again.

And those other jumps before the bombsite are pain, you know the /\ ones.


Word! ichi

same thing for me
:rolleyes:

DHT- Tournament #125/02/2007 00:46

Why quote me oO

maniac25/02/2007 02:56

same for me ichi and boolish...

FLR25/02/2007 03:56

Well i liked the SC :D took about a minute max to complete the map :P

dEMolite mapper25/02/2007 23:39

-]

Originally posted by PrEn1uMz
suxx.

-[ck|Razer

you could be that fair to say what exactly suxx, so that he can fix it. only saying "suxx" is only destructive criticising.... my opinion :)

sry 4 my bad english :)


not really Razer.
Cause when a mapper said it sucks then it will!!!
I think the map is the first or the second ones.
So the first 10maps aren't really good, so he can pratice more before he release his first map.

Defari26/02/2007 00:07

im gettin sick of this "its for fun/ just for fun" quote :P
cs= for fun....
funny map btw

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.