closing the "The Chopping Block"!

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
18/07/2013 03:00
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP18/07/2013 03:00

Hey all,

I saw now over years that really good and skilled jumpers/newcomers got threated inside this forum without any reasons or proofments.

Can you close this one?

I think it isn´t a proper way that other users can strutting about other users and give them a bad repute.
The most posters are following other users without an own opinien.

What is that for a community where allows people to judge about other ones without any reasons?

Example: Me and OFFBEAT saw that Mr. Becko cheated in his vulcano-demo. The proper solution was to contact Faker and not to make it public or degrade him in the forums here without a sure proof or closer democheck.

I think people can contact everytime an admin here if they see something strange.

Example:
This is for the ludicrous threads about lynn, FoF, kkz and more...

hm^

BTW: discuss!

ivansky18/07/2013 07:53

If there is no Chopping block forum people will spam in chatbox/other forums

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.