2man demosection

Started by Cypek
22/07/2013 16:34
Page 1 of 1
Cypek22/07/2013 16:34

Hello.
I would like to introduce you 2man demosection. There won't be 2man demosection here on Xtreme-Jumps so I got idea to make a place where people will have some fun of recording 2man maps. Also + is that we won't accept any old demos to five a chance for everyone!. You can see everything here www.kz-random.net

Rapha22/07/2013 17:03(edited 22/07/2013 17:05)

awesome, we already have a list going on in kz-brazil.com, check out :D

http://kz-brazil.com/page.php?48

also, if you need download any map, you can download here, no need sign up:

http://www.surf-brazil.net/download.php?list.18

Cypek22/07/2013 18:20

thank you! however we are gonna release soon some more maps so keep on checking site !

Keo mapper22/07/2013 23:16

Could i upload the 2man map i made? (if i find it)

I think napz has 1 or 2 2man maps aswell.

How are you gonna deal with cheaters? Did you actually figure the way or you just rely on people honesty for funs sake?

I'd be gladly following the news though, if you provide clips for the runs.

DiDo-Grecord holder23/07/2013 01:24

Why there aren't records here in xtreme-jumps at 2man maps?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #123/07/2013 02:00

Spr1n : "Im just saying there is no way to detect real time with any current tools if different players press buttons. SO my point is if "only host can press buttons" rule implemented - we can solve this issue

I find it reasonable since its quite ridiculous that while one press start the other is waiting on the other side of a map/room (like in botanika)"

That probably why DiDo-G

Cypek23/07/2013 06:41(edited 23/07/2013 06:42)

Originally posted by g-Lp
Spr1n : "Im just saying there is no way to detect real time with any current tools if different players press buttons. SO my point is if "only host can press buttons" rule implemented - we can solve this issue

I find it reasonable since its quite ridiculous that while one press start the other is waiting on the other side of a map/room (like in botanika)"

That probably why DiDo-G


Yeah this was can help to deal with some cheaters, we already have it. Well this will be 4fun since there is hard to check for cheats. Anyway I also count on some known people to record who we know that they are not cheaters.


@Keo why not, send me it and I will check it. You can also use submit_maps on the site.

Rapha23/07/2013 06:56

well, ir our list in kz-brazil, we have a rule, both players, host (who press start and stop) and partner, cant jump, duck, hook or whatever to go to other places before the host press start button, the partner can start in anywhere, since he just can walk.

also the host can start at the top from the start button.

gromit28/07/2013 14:36

regarding the problem with the start timer where one person could just stand in the other room while the button is being pressed, I have to tell you it's simply due to bad mapping. You could simply just make it so you would have to boost in order to start the timer as done in this map: http://www.sendspace.com/file/h6fsqo. The map is done by NAPZ and while it may not be one of his best maps, I still think it's pretty decent and a good challenge.

zMÃŽGH14/08/2013 12:48(edited 14/08/2013 13:01)

There have been 2man maps on XJ a long time ago remember shNz and mgD vs Supa & Brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO9GKSLHhT4 .... so much memories

2v312v234215/08/2013 13:05

Originally posted by g-Lp
Spr1n : "Im just saying there is no way to detect real time with any current tools if different players press buttons. SO my point is if "only host can press buttons" rule implemented - we can solve this issue

I find it reasonable since its quite ridiculous that while one press start the other is waiting on the other side of a map/room (like in botanika)"

That probably why DiDo-G


then only accept demo with 2 ppl in it

Originally posted by zMÃŽGH
There have been 2man maps on XJ a long time ago remember shNz and mgD vs Supa & Brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO9GKSLHhT4 .... so much memories

So you do have alternate account?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.