Timer in KZ movies
Ok, so I got this idea and I want your opinion on it. What do you think about introducing a timer (hud) that runs with the run itself on the ROTW, classics etc. The main idea would be so that people can compare the destination to time and get a better idea of what they are doing wrong and where they need improvement. I know it's somewhat of a spoiler, as compared to when you see the timer at the very end and go like "WOW, that guy is fast" but I think it will benefit the KZ community more.
PS. I know there are some videos that have that, but most don't, so give me your thougts, and accept my apologies if such a topic already exists.
Edit: I also imagine it will be hard to set the timer to match the actual one...
Please log in to post replies.