Trickjumping channell (moviemaking and trickj

Started by ViDtam
05/08/2013 16:22
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
ViDtam05/08/2013 16:22

Hello everyone,

First of all I want apologize for my english mistakes that I make, but I hope you all can understand what I am trying to say.

So.. Moving to the topic "trickjumping channell", do you remember there was this channel called kreedzvideostv (I could be mistaken because it was before I knew about kz). Well I want to start a channell with the same idea, basiclly it's a channell (youtube channell btw) where trickjumpers send there trickjumps and if they are legit + not used anywhere we make a release of the demos we get and they get edited by a lot of moviemakers and the jumper gets the credit.

It is just an idea, but I think that would really refresh the moviemaking + tricjumping community, because I get asked like ~5 times every 2days do I have any trickjumps to give, maybe this shall emcourage jumpers and make themselves more known + they will really help the community.

So tell me what you think and if you want to participate in this project, reply to this thread currently I need moviemakers (not a big job, just to recird some hands and add them to the video), demo checkers ( I don't know the hardness of this, but if u can help me, please do), judges (basiccly u have to be a huge fan of kz movies and tell if this tj is good enough and if it hasn't been used anywhere).

-ViDtam

random Tournament #305/08/2013 16:58

As I understood you want to make something like in shooting scene "ADH aka All demos here".Well good idea, goodluck!

WeMeRA06/08/2013 03:12

Seems like a good idea, but I don't think it will work!

Good luck.

rIme06/08/2013 12:22

gl man! :) its nice idea

ViDtam06/08/2013 14:02

Originally posted by random`
As I understood you want to make something like in shooting scene "ADH aka All demos here".Well good idea, goodluck!


Exactly, forgot to mention it ;)

Zippow06/08/2013 15:15

There are no more good trickjumpers left hehe

ViDtam06/08/2013 23:45

Okay so I see nobody is much intrested in this kind of project, please close this thread

nobody^07/08/2013 14:20

Granted. If you want the topic opened, just contact me. :)

Page 1 of 1