kz_highlands new sc?
Started by random
07/08/2013 21:21
Page 1 of 1
random 07/08/2013 21:21
Hey, found new sc on kz_highlands, imo its possible but sc level : lynn. You need to slide up there, save's much time.
http://i43.tinypic.com/ofvwg3.jpg
ShoCk
07/08/2013 21:47
Dunno if it's new or old but did you manage to do it?
random 08/08/2013 00:28
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkDunno if it's new or old but did you manage to do it?
If i could do it, I could try record wr ;d but i can't that's why i posted it here, but srsly it looks real enough
kyser08/08/2013 05:05
dont get the screen.
random 08/08/2013 11:46
Originally posted by kyserdont get the screen.
http://i42.tinypic.com/fnxw78.jpg
Spider1 
08/08/2013 12:58
Yes is possible to slide up there,I did it some time ago...but i think you need lucky:)
kyser08/08/2013 16:41
how much does it save more or less? i have to watch the current wr cuz i dont know that much the map
rampL
08/08/2013 23:42
Originally posted by kyserhow much does it save more or less? i have to watch the current wr cuz i dont know that much the map
maybe 10-15 sec
ShoCk
09/08/2013 00:20
Originally posted by kyserhow much does it save more or less? i have to watch the current wr cuz i dont know that much the map
So, how will you rate my demo on the scale of 10? I would personally give it 9 for the first half and 6 for the final part. Is it 7.5/10 I suppose?
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.