Why is nobody playing

Started by daza mapper
13/08/2013 05:11
Page 1 of 1
daza mapper13/08/2013 05:11

So, what happened? Why is nobody playing anymore? It's a superior alternative with both better graphics and arguably better gameplay (Since there is more modes and its the exact same gameplay as 1.6).

FuZzy1 mapper13/08/2013 08:36

Well is simple... The number of css players, in general, is much lower than the players of cs 1.6... Playing by yourself is not fun at all...

KZmod community is dead.

DiDo-Grecord holder13/08/2013 10:46

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
KZmod community is dead.


oO Why?

When was the last time you visited kzmod.com?

jeezpeH13/08/2013 14:59

The people don't play cs 1.6 anymore cause CS GO attracts nowdays. Also there is CSS too. I can tell that i rarely see some members in the xtreme-jumps servers.

DiDo-Grecord holder13/08/2013 16:08

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
When was the last time you visited kzmod.com?


I tought that there are some problems with the relase :D

finzer13/08/2013 16:26

played it yesterday with a guy who had just started kzmod. was fun!

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP13/08/2013 20:22(edited 20/08/2013 00:09)

Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
When was the last time you visited kzmod.com?


I tought that there are some problems with the relase :D

Yeah with activity generally, last newspost is from 7 june :(

WeMeRA15/08/2013 23:57

it's a shame, but I prefer 1.6 before kzmod! Even if it is the same movements it still is not the same thing.

Michael Collins16/08/2013 08:35(edited 20/08/2013 00:09)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
When was the last time you visited kzmod.com?


I tought that there are some problems with the relase :D

Yeah with activity generally, last newspost is from 7 june :(


And it was map release...

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
When was the last time you visited kzmod.com?


I tought that there are some problems with the relase :D

Yeah with activity generally, last newspost is from 7 june :(


And it was map release...

Are you sure we are taking about the same site?

Anyway, looks like it's not totally dead. Go record some demos and we might see another release :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.