mountainchurch shortcut
hmm, havent seen anyone make it, but dropsys was gettin really close when the map changed, try and land on the rope
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7553/cflmountainchurchmt0.jpg
[ Edited ]
i know this sc very a long time but i know for me he is impossible and dont post it here :) but GJ dude it will be cool some jumper like ndR zhady Zocker or some1 else post it :) and new wr on mountainchurch :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
i was think about it... but i was noob.. :D
I made it with scout, I think it's possible without but it's really hard... gl hf
Count came really close with scout a long time ago.. although he didnt bhop :p
told tjub to try it and even if it's possible, probably not in a run :p
Since mountainchurch is such a short map i think you could do it in a run
i know simplicity bhoped off the lower oone with a scout and made it, but i dunno about a knife/usp
yeah cuz :P, try bhopping offing the green block below it
Um...since I have no more skill, i can't do it. But very nice sc, never seen it before. P.S. (nice rainbow arrow)
i thinked about it before 2months.. but i couldnt do it
Everybody thought about it as soon as the map was out =)
There was a thread about it I believe...
Please log in to post replies.