The Longjumpers 2

Started by ~krater~
16/08/2013 20:09
Page 1 of 1
~krater~16/08/2013 20:09(edited 27/09/2013 22:48)

Self presentation & Moviemaking experience:Hello folks, my name is Alexandar and I am moviemaker from Bosnia.I am editing all types of demos since july of 2012.I am not the best one moviemaker but I am not so bad.

Title: The Longjumpers II

Project status: 100%

Current moviemaking team: Visual Media films

Type of the movie: If u had opportunity to see The Longjumpers I U will understand what can u except in part 2.In first part u saw players on longjump blocks now I will push that limits to high jump tecnique starring more than 10 players from all over the world.

Software I will use:
HLAE
Virtual Dub
Sony vegas 12
Adobe after effects cs6
Maxon- Cinema 4d


Type of music:
Drum and Bass

Contacts:
Steam: krater_o
Skype: krater.pro
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/KRATER1337

Longjumpers 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUvNh2O4SDE

Player list:
czupa czups
kabeN
cr0ucher
Risible Ripple
fame
Sunshine
IceVip
max3semne
rime
rikker
DeathClaw
mF^
Bibika
2Dex
toytoy
akseon
insprate
random

RELEASED!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-to3Vp4Hw&feature=youtu.be

toytoy16/08/2013 20:32(edited 16/08/2013 20:32)

looks cool

pheil16/08/2013 22:01

Go for it, that c4d just makes me feel bad about this movie.

~krater~23/08/2013 12:17

Democall closed!

propanelj record holder24/08/2013 21:59

Originally posted by ~krater~
Democall closed!

i have to remind you that Ckatuhkoo/phantometry is still banned, if you now would like to post it on xj

quikmooh24/08/2013 23:07

@propane, why is CkaTuHkoO banned?

memekrecord holder25/08/2013 00:39

Originally posted by micael
@propane, why is CkaTuHkoO banned?

because of cheating in demos included in a front page movie apply.

~krater~25/08/2013 20:30

Okay guys, chatinko is removed from playerlist!

osamamama26/08/2013 13:55

sounds good :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.