NOKKAN - GLITCHING THE EDGE - cheated

Started by Cypek
17/08/2013 23:21
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP19/08/2013 13:40(edited 19/08/2013 13:50)

You edit jumps just to make the watch more pleasant.

Sadface20/08/2013 04:05

The only important thing is the rules. If one cheated movie is left in the forum, other cheated movies should be unlocked and admins have no rights to delete any upcoming new cheated movies. Btw, Phinx Disabled due to user request. WTF?

propanelj record holder20/08/2013 11:20

Originally posted by Whitegod
Btw, Phinx Disabled due to user request. WTF?

i think he gave up hope for this community

Cypek20/08/2013 14:47

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by Whitegod
Btw, Phinx Disabled due to user request. WTF?

i think he gave up hope for this community


hope for spreading cheats or? You guys simply don't understand why I made this topic.

First of all, I am not posting movies or something. I just used the wrong section. And this movie was posted before I did it. That's why nokkan is banned.

I made this topic because phinx didn't write any information abotu cheated demos and imo he should. It's just pathetic what people can do to get attention.

You guys say that edit is most important? Is it a joke? If you want some good edit watch some high budget films or go to some moviemaking community. This is a jumping community if you forgot that. Edit is important but obviously without any doubts demos "make movie". take sv_gravity 200 + some new jumper and take a very good moviemaker because edit is the most important thing. That's just awful what you guys think.

You also say I am spreading hate or something? By what? By stating that this movie is cheated an nokkan is banned there? By informing people who don't know that this movie is cheated? Seems that cheating is now more legal than no cheating in your eyes.

HeroyN03/03/2015 19:47

he is not cheater and stop insulting :)

musaka03/03/2015 20:05

Originally posted by WinstoNe
he is not cheater and stop insulting :)

#justpatheticdefensethingsalsounnecessarybump

Nokkan03/03/2015 20:56

why are you bumping this? :D
Yes, I lowered fps in some demos to do an edgebug. It's almost impossible to land that kind of ebs with 100fps. Sadly I didn't have trash computer with shitty specs.

Page 2 of 2