Ducklongjumps!?
Hi all!
I was just wondering why there wasn't any ducklongjumps in the longjump maps and i was also wondering if there are any techniques for it?
You can see what i mean in the picture or you could try the map. :))
Picture: http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ducklongjump0000oz1.jpg
Map: http://files.filefront.com//;6807401;;/
What do you guys think about the idea?
[ Edited ]
kz_cruiser is your friend
There is a simple reason, why there is only one map: Nobody likes them ;)
ahh... DHT- i see :D never tryed kz_cruiser before though.. but the ducklongjump is a little bit different from the one i have made and imo is mine a bit more fun to play
[ Edited Sun Feb 25 2007, 04:31PM ]
bhop ?
bhop with duck
Does that thread have to do anything with the XJ Website or any projects of XJ?
I guess not.
-> Wrong forum.
I'll move it into "Jump Talk".
On topic: I think HORST got a point, these jumps are pretty boring and useless imo :o
lol i was JUST talking about these jumps :)
Their useful to a point where if everbody on the server you're on chooses cg_brick ... >.> because you know .. that's an enjoyable map to nocheck. hehe
There is a simple reason, why there is only one map: Nobody likes them ;)
Exactly...and what DHT- said, if you want duckjumps play cruiser.
i dont like them either
Please log in to post replies.