Kreedzer vs Kreedzer (also HNSers)

Started by quikmooh
21/08/2013 16:55
Page 17 of 17
nobody^31/10/2013 21:46

PuppetZ, one of my top3 favourite trickjumpers. Much respect for wRath, as well tough.

M!nnoW vs DrewbiE @ LJs

Was drewbie even longjumper? The only memory I have of him is the incident when he got busted for cheating. Not good of you to put him together with such a big oldschool figure as minnow huh.

nobody^01/11/2013 09:53(edited 01/11/2013 09:59)

Hmm, I remember him as a longjumper. I did not know that he got busted. I relate him with his 254 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVtpeLWeTt8

Too bad the video bugs for me now, strange.

januukutty01/11/2013 12:54

Akkord / 7D ?

vU^01/11/2013 13:24

Akkord

Deathclaw vs lrs

Lonely!01/11/2013 16:51

Lrs

Bibika / Deathclaw?

januukutty01/11/2013 18:41

Tough one. Hmmm. DC !

kzers - puppetz / flibo ?

Mappers - rad0n / chrizzy ?

M4kind01/11/2013 19:17

M4kind / fBH

M4kind01/11/2013 19:18

sorry,

kz- puppets
mapper - chrizzy

Page 17 of 17

Please log in to post replies.