Cat Mario
Started by nucLeaR
22/08/2013 00:53
Page 1 of 1
nucLeaR22/08/2013 00:53(edited 22/08/2013 01:21)
So I recently found this cute little flash game.
On some level I found it to be very KZ-like and I manged to do a no-death acceptable run.
Here is the run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39v4jnvz2Gw&feature=youtu.be
Here is the game: www.cat-mario.com
Edit: Aparently that link isn't the official "Cat Mario", there are some changes to it, like level 5 and 6 were supposed to be different (and I kind of realized that too). The official one I haven't played, but I will soon.
f0rever22/08/2013 06:42
= .=!
osamamama22/08/2013 12:36
absolutely not my game, but a nice run :--)
ShoCk
22/08/2013 13:12
I've had enough of sega these weeks with my friends :D
nucLeaR22/08/2013 17:02
Did another run this morning: http://youtu.be/xxQxjC8s8EY
zMÃŽGH22/08/2013 20:32
Record holder ?
nucLeaR23/08/2013 01:08
Dunno, I haven't found any for the flash game.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.