2 Trickjumps - cg_wildwesthop

Started by special
22/08/2013 21:32
Page 1 of 1
special22/08/2013 21:32

1 - http://prikachi.com/images/907/6474907n.jpg
2 - http://prikachi.com/images/906/6474906q.jpg

possible with scout ?

Jonde23/08/2013 14:17

Sorry man, I measured them and they are both impossible. First is 100% impossible but 2nd one is only like 99,5% impossible maybe someone who can jump 284wj with super strafes can do it but don't know still pretty unlikely.

special27/08/2013 18:57

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7263/newwjpit.jpg

Is this possible ? It's old trick but i don't know is it possible.

Jonde27/08/2013 19:57

Yeah it is, been done as well.

special28/08/2013 07:45

can I find demo somewhere ?

Ggs`01/10/2013 02:53

Originally posted by Jonde
Yeah it is, been done as well.

would be cool to see it, I was sure that it possible and geek it a lot but never did it.

juhx01/10/2013 10:39

both impossible

nobody^01/10/2013 12:58(edited 01/10/2013 12:58)

The dust2 one is possible, yes. I'd love to see a demo as well.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.