LoL account?

Started by koukouz mapperrecord holder
25/08/2013 18:26
Page 1 of 1
koukouz mapperrecord holder25/08/2013 18:26(edited 25/08/2013 18:27)

Sorry for the spam!

I'm looking to trade my diamond 2 (previously 1) account or platinum 1 account - as you prefer - with a freshly level 30. Which means no ranked games played!

I have ~35 champions, 3 rune pages.

You must have at least 50 champs and the basic runes for AP and AD (with armor/mr red&blue).

No scam, I just lost my shit when I lost 3 games in a row and I can't play it seriously anymore! So before I completely troll it down to diamond 5, better trade it.

If you're interested send me a pm!

Michael Collins25/08/2013 21:30

So you lost 3 games in row, that's called bad day...

Anyway, doubt you gonna find someone here, why don't you post it here. In short of time i'm sure you gonna get some interested faces...

fizik02/09/2013 14:33

good old koukouz still likes showing off in 2013,man that's cute

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.