Reviving an old longjump movie project
Started by nobody^
26/08/2013 14:19
Page 1 of 1
nobody^26/08/2013 14:19(edited 26/08/2013 14:19)
Hello,
So yep, I was roaming the net and I suddenly remembered
about an oldschool trailer I used to watch. Then I immediately started looking for it. It was originaly started by Varkolaka.
Download it from here(sorry for the bad quality) http://www.sendspace.com/file/831mw6
My thought was, is it possible that someone can get it done? Imo that will be something awesome!
Could be quite a task to gather again all those oldschool demos from the players who were originally starring in it.
Best regards,
N
:up:
~krater~26/08/2013 15:09
What's the year of making this movie, it's awesome!
nobody^26/08/2013 15:18
Not sure to be honest, I think it's around 06-07
quikmooh26/08/2013 15:52(edited 26/08/2013 15:52)
Originally posted by nobody^Not sure to be honest, I think it's around 06-07
lol'd at "coming soon".
But yeah, sounds cool if there is even possibilities to make it ready.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.