3 tricks

Started by FLP
27/08/2013 12:25
Page 1 of 1
FLP27/08/2013 12:25

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wqeb2q.jpg airstrip
http://i42.tinypic.com/1zbz7gi.jpg airstrip(around the tree and land on the lower box)
http://i40.tinypic.com/5l55y8.jpg volcanobhop(drop cj)

propanelj record holder27/08/2013 13:06

tried the 1st one before, looks to be possible but quite hard
havent rly tried 2nd one alot but i believe its possible

Sadface27/08/2013 13:35(edited 27/08/2013 13:36)

Good finding!The third one was already done by madekb.
link

juhx27/08/2013 14:12(edited 27/08/2013 14:17)

yea nice finding, me too already done third tj.

FLP27/08/2013 14:37(edited 27/08/2013 14:38)

Didn't know that volcano was already done in some movie :)
juhx can you give me a demo of that jump?

nobody^27/08/2013 17:35

Tried the second airstrip. Dont remember how close I got, it was hard. :/

akse18/09/2013 12:57

Third was done like 2 or 3 years ago..

Zippow18/09/2013 13:10

I've tried both airstrip ones, especially the first one ( didn't even land it on 100aa, the roof seems to be in the way all the time)

I think I have demo of the second one, can have a look later on!

3rd one not std map so w/e :-D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.