DIFFERENT STYLES ON AWP_ROOFTOPS [LITHUANIA]
Started by ViDtam
28/08/2013 13:21
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
ViDtam28/08/2013 13:21(edited 13/09/2013 19:20)
- Title: DIFFERENT STYLES ON AWP_ROOFTOPS [LITHUANIA]
- Project status:0%
- Type of the movie:It will be a multiplayer movie starring lithuanian hns jumpers representing they're unique technique on awp_rooftops
- Requests:Demos from lithuanian members, the demos should be 100aa, to submit a demo: send your trickjump to TonTo. The demos must be made on redroof (~240 HJ)
Lelekolkosamdobar31/08/2013 15:33
is it possible to make it "DIFFERENT STYLES ON AWP_ROOFTOPS [ALL THE WORLD]"? cuz i want to participate in the movie too :)
coreUPT360*01/09/2013 19:56
ViDtam = RACIST
ViDtam02/09/2013 15:57
Guys I would be really happy to do such a thing, but I just don't have enough motivation and time to do such a big project, maybe you can ask some other moviemaker if they would like to do this project. ;)
P.S I am not racist :D
Lelekolkosamdobar02/09/2013 19:19
RACIST! :D
propane
13/09/2013 19:38
well this havent been done before!
nah but why restrict demos to only redroof when the map is huge and full of the "good stuff"
Lelekolkosamdobar14/09/2013 13:12
the screenshot is really cool, gl with ur project :)
ViDtam21/12/2013 18:29
I totaly forgot about this thread... this was cancelled.
Here is what was done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9ixQM6n4g
Please close the thread
Page 1 of 1