[Q3] Final Torture

28/08/2013 21:03
Page 1 of 1
zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP28/08/2013 21:03

Final torture

This is a one-map Quake3 Defrag movie about Shio and his run on the hardest map in Defrag. To complete this you need maximum concentration, control your moves and balls of steel, because if you fall down once - you die.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4mO88cEA7Q&hd=1

I figured this movie deserves to be passed around some more throughout all jump communities. It's absolutely mind-blowing stuff even if you haven't really played Quake 3 before.. I think you can still appreciate it.

Actually seen it few days ago but was still thrilled as fuck when watching it for the second time. Almost crapped myself with the tiny misstep on the last room.

kz is easy, fu_extreme sucks :D

Balcer28/08/2013 21:35

never played this game, and its hard to imagine how this is hard, but if im right something like cs axn with some hard jumps, on long map without safe zones?:?

boom.dll28/08/2013 21:42

holy shit at the last part! total badassery!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PGdVtnmh14#t=93 this feeling

Nubby-_-28/08/2013 22:18

i was so scared all the time :D

OddYsseus29/08/2013 01:22

Awesome map, awesome run!
I mean look how long the quad damage stays on. Just one of many things that have to be done perfectly for completing this map.

KooleN02/12/2013 16:31

I play defrag myself for a few months now and I can confirm this is one of the hardest thing in gaming history. yet it seems so effortless from Shio.

Played k1llsen today :))
http://qlranks.com/duel/player/punch3r

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP02/12/2013 20:29(edited 02/12/2013 20:29)

he didn't spank you as hard as i would of thought. respect

S H O C K
H
O
C
K

Haha, I had good chances to get out of 0 but my mouse kept getting unplugged every 20-30 secs :D

lagster mapper02/12/2013 21:21

pretty dope

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.