With a sensitivity to play better?

Started by nuberTashkent
30/08/2013 13:21
Page 1 of 1
nuberTashkent30/08/2013 13:21

Hello guys! Can you please advise what is the sensitivity better to play KZ?

nobody^30/08/2013 13:59

Hello and welcome to XJ.

Personally, I'd advise you to play with that sensitivity with which u feel most comfortable with. :)

WeMeRA30/08/2013 15:27

It's up to you, but I prefer a sensitivity that's quite alot higher than I use when I play frag!

kaynerecord holder30/08/2013 20:16

Originally posted by WeMeRA
It's up to you, but I prefer a sensitivity that's quite alot higher than I use when I play frag!

wat, do you change sens every time you kz or sh00t?

eww :P

nuberTashkent31/08/2013 10:22

Hi nobody! THNX You!

WeMeRA31/08/2013 12:09

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by WeMeRA
It's up to you, but I prefer a sensitivity that's quite alot higher than I use when I play frag!

wat, do you change sens every time you kz or sh00t?

eww :P


Haha yeah, I actually do that! :)

hoLy mapper31/08/2013 15:36

The key is to find a sensitivity which fits perfectly for you and never change it for any other mods.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #131/08/2013 15:45

I play with a very low sensivity and it happens to be such a problem in few situation once you need to turn during a long combo bhop for exemple

dyna02/09/2013 01:20(edited 03/10/2013 01:08)

.

propanelj record holder02/09/2013 15:57(edited 02/09/2013 15:57)

i prefer low sens but using mid/high atm for the easier 180turns

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.