A4Tech’s X7 “Oscar Mouse Editorâ€
Hey, can someone who play with that kind of mouse tell me what settings can be changed in Oscar Mouse Editor for precise playing. For example settings for better dd's etc. I ask for that, because I saw the thread in the chopping block for Nukk and now i'm interested. Thanks
oscar is only for binding buttons, nothing else.
you can make some more advanced macros/scripts using it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqAa7COVpt8
@niki I think it's not only for that but maybe you are right i don't know, for that i ask now ;]
A4Tech’s X7 “Oscar Mouse Editor†breaks through this barrier, users are able to establish homemade programs by using simple logic commands (such as “Loopâ€, “Ifâ€, “Equal toâ€, “Interval Repeatâ€, “Jumpâ€â€¦etc.) or by using command combinations (like “Change the Time Delay between commandsâ€, “Control cursor absolute/relative displacementsâ€, “Mouse simulationâ€, “Keyboard simulationâ€, “Record the keyboard & mouse continuous actionsâ€â€¦etc.). Simplicity, high effectiveness, and the overwhelming power of Oscar will bring you the unprecedented experience and dominate the play!
Seen some bhop scripts for Oscar... Won't those pass the anticheat of xj?
Please log in to post replies.