KRATER - THE FUTURE

Started by M4kind
04/09/2013 22:03
Page 1 of 1
M4kind04/09/2013 22:03(edited 24/09/2013 13:13)

THE FUTURE


Project status: 100%


Hello, I'm Kasparas, a moviemaker from Lithuania also known in game as M4kind.


This will be a single player movie.

This will be an Trailer like of an edit, some epic music to fit the theme hehe ;p


I will use -
Hlae
VirtualDub
AAE CS6 64 bit
Sony Vegas Pro 10 64 bit


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf1EhbbBbgI


Screenshots http://www.part.lt/img/22567a000c61e53f5bfb3788210ceeb0105.jpg http://www.part.lt/img/4c3046a38399fc2b3fa8d225a48f4de9987.jpg

WeMeRA04/09/2013 23:21

to bad you didnt put on vsync before you started to take out clips from the demos

M4kind05/09/2013 13:31

Vsync is for 60fps, why do I need that while I record on 600? :)

WeMeRA05/09/2013 13:40

Originally posted by M4kind
Vsync is for 60fps, why do I need that while I record on 600? :)


Well it also smooths the fram, as you can see on your screenshot that it is not that smooth. There's lips everywhere.

M4kind05/09/2013 22:05

aa, oky, I will use in future renders :)

M4kind05/09/2013 22:06

Originally posted by WeMeRA
Originally posted by M4kind
Vsync is for 60fps, why do I need that while I record on 600? :)


Well it also smooths the fram, as you can see on your screenshot that it is not that smooth. There's lips everywhere.

thx for advice

WeMeRA05/09/2013 23:43

Originally posted by M4kind
Originally posted by WeMeRA
Originally posted by M4kind
Vsync is for 60fps, why do I need that while I record on 600? :)


Well it also smooths the fram, as you can see on your screenshot that it is not that smooth. There's lips everywhere.

thx for advice


no problemo

Lelekolkosamdobar06/09/2013 10:14

Please don't cancel it Casper. :D We want to see epic movie. :)

Jimbou06/09/2013 13:25

wemera the pixely edges are caused by lack of anti-aliasing, not v-sync :p

M4kind07/09/2013 15:11

my anti-aliasing is 16xQ CSAA, it's highest, so I don't know rly :D, mby it's because it's 720p :D

~krater~08/09/2013 13:48

Why the heck I saw my own movie project now?

M4kind15/09/2013 18:48

+1 Screenshot http://www.part.lt/img/4c3046a38399fc2b3fa8d225a48f4de9987.jpg

ndR moviemaker Tournament #215/09/2013 19:03

72%? That's precise :D

M4kind15/09/2013 21:14

Originally posted by ndR
72%? That's precise :D

Had to figure a random number between 70-75 :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.