klincheR` - cheater or not?

Started by bazo_oka
05/09/2013 09:11
Page 1 of 1
bazo_oka05/09/2013 09:11

Hello guys. We have discussed with my friedns about this and I decided to make a thread about him here, in XJ.

Is klincheR` cheater or not? I'm talking for this movie. klincheR`' s LJ show on 10aa. I think that he is slowing his dems with Cheat Engine or other program.
Movie : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq18hfLphY0 ,
Dems : http://www.sendspace.com/file/la1qrj .
I want some1 to check them and share the results from fps-death (1.2.8b) or other program.
He is using CS 1.6 v47 (non-steam).

By the way sorry for my english, if I have typos.

KooleN05/09/2013 12:42

XJ does not support any modification of non-steam.

WeMeRA05/09/2013 12:45

dunno about cheating but he's not allowed to use non-steam

FAME05/09/2013 14:24

99% sure that it is slowmo hack.

propanelj record holder05/09/2013 15:23

Originally posted by fame
99% sure that it is slowmo hack.

^

Jonde05/09/2013 16:26

same guy starred in this movie http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?337757.0

bazo_oka05/09/2013 17:27

Originally posted by Jonde
same guy starred in this movie http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?337757.0


There are a lot of movies about him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klincher1990/videos

juhx06/09/2013 10:20

247_bhop_klincher is cheated. others didn't even bother to watch + it was evident even in the movie.

nerv.06/09/2013 17:38

Originally posted by juhx
247_bhop_klincher is cheated. others didn't even bother to watch + it was evident even in the movie.

+1

Lelekolkosamdobar06/09/2013 20:09

Well, nobody politely asked me to upload klincheR's demos, which I've edited in my newest kreedz movie "KREEDZ UNIVERSE II".
Link: http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/49343650/file.html
If link doesn't work, response here in topic, to upload them again. :)

special07/09/2013 07:56(edited 07/09/2013 07:59)

Hi, I checked the demos with fps death. There are all with cheat ... These stupid hacks just destroyed kz forever unfortunately :X

juhx07/09/2013 12:00

yea, if fps death detect his demos, then what about the other programs? stupid[ez] hack[ez]. Klinch[ez]

bazo_oka07/09/2013 21:50(edited 07/09/2013 21:50)

By the way I checked the demos with fps death too, but he don't believ'd me and that's why I posted this thread. When I told him for the fps death result, he said that he play with fps_max 101 and I lol' ed so hard. ( he don't know what is fps death ) . I just want others oppinion, cuz he thinks, that i'm lier. So, now we all know, that he is cheater.

special07/09/2013 22:09

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1133/cqs0.png

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.