Demo Rules
Started by SilverNinja 
07/09/2013 15:44
Page 1 of 1
SilverNinja
07/09/2013 15:44
Is the Rules page up-to-date? I thought there were some new rules to lower your FPS to 100, but if I follow the rules from the Rules page I get 101.5 FPS; is that legal in WR demos?
Also, is the bind "+use;wait;-use;wait;+use" allowed?
Thanks
random 07/09/2013 16:25(edited 07/09/2013 16:27)
fps_override 0; fps_max 99.5, about bind I guess yes, cuz someone used it here in demos ;)
P.S. if you still have problems whit new cs, PM me and I can give you old cs like it was before, only minus that you cant connect to some server's, but its still steamed
WeMeRA07/09/2013 16:45
Originally posted by random`fps_override 0; fps_max 99.5, about bind I guess yes, cuz someone used it here in demos ;)
P.S. if you still have problems whit new cs, PM me and I can give you old cs like it was before, only minus that you cant connect to some server's, but its still steamed
I must uyse fps_override 1 and fps_max 99,5 to get it at 100,0 fps.
random 07/09/2013 21:48
Originally posted by WeMeRAOriginally posted by random`fps_override 0; fps_max 99.5, about bind I guess yes, cuz someone used it here in demos ;)
P.S. if you still have problems whit new cs, PM me and I can give you old cs like it was before, only minus that you cant connect to some server's, but its still steamed
I must uyse fps_override 1 and fps_max 99,5 to get it at 100,0 fps.
Ou ye thanks, just mistake =]
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.