Unfair warns

12/09/2013 18:22
Page 1 of 1
2Dex Tournament #212/09/2013 18:22

Hello there XJ crew,
I just want to share my opinion on some recent news (the lynn thing of course).
No doubt, all the credits to the people who helped catching this cheater. Of course big thanks for making the kreedz scene a little more clean and trustful. Thanks to eDark, faker, leggie and others if they are involved somehow.

As these great news came, with all the joy that I got, I felt little screwed up. Why?
Well, as I said in the comment below the news, I think all people who got warned/commentbanned/banned because of lynn deserve a good apology from people in the xj crew. Ok, I’m fine with the arguing that maybe he wasn’t cheat, he had a lot of geeking hours, it was time to see some Chinese legendary newcomer, all that shit, but why now people who shared and standed for their opinion (as we see now it was totally valid and true opinion) are suffering for this. And let me make this clear, I’m talking only about people who said that he is cheating, not about people who sweared, spammed or anything like that. I’m talking about people like me.

I’m pretty sure that most users know how things work in this community. You break a rule, you get a warn/commentban/ban. It sounds great and I see that it is the main excuse from admins after demanding an apology. But, in this case you can’t follow standard rules, because our opinion on lynn’s cheating was totally solid and justified. If he was clean, I wouldn’t say shit and just waited for my commentban to pass, but I can’t accept that I (and others) are being punished for being right!

Let me make a small example. I call a friend of yours a thief. You punch me in the face, because you feel that I’m a liar and I’m offending your friend. Later you find out that police got him stealing. Don’t you own an apology for punching me? Silly, but true :D

I know most the people in xj crew are pretty arrogant to admit that they could be wrong about something that they said or did, but it is time (maybe for the first time) to swallow that “I’m the boss here”.
Thanks for spearing some time to read this.

TOMZEY12/09/2013 18:40

^words

Punishments were applied at time when LyNn wasn't classed cheater officially. They clearly violated against rules and punishments must be served in full.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.