Duck Bhop Jump Word Record?
Started by SheldonFF
12/09/2013 19:59
Page 2 of 2
p0ker 15/09/2013 02:28
then ur real records are with 4-5 units less
WeMeRA15/09/2013 02:56
Originally posted by p0kerthen ur real records are with 4-5 units less
you cant measure it like that lol
Nannou26/10/2013 01:51
Why this thread are "Sticky" ?
ajuhhhhh26/10/2013 03:24
Originally posted by Nannou ;3cWhy this thread are "Sticky" ?
hahaha my thoughts exactly.
deidi26/10/2013 10:52
Shock.. what are u saying................... *facepalm*
WeMeRA26/10/2013 11:22
Originally posted by ajuhhhhhOriginally posted by Nannou ;3cWhy this thread are "Sticky" ?
hahaha my thoughts exactly.
Well this is really weird. The question that everyone wants an answer to is: why is this thread marked as a sticky thread?
ShoCk
26/10/2013 13:33
Originally posted by DaDeShock.. what are u saying................... *facepalm*
What part got you to say that? Perhaps I could elaborate for you.
And I have no idea why it was stickied lol.
Juice26/10/2013 17:03
what WR is on drop ladder double triple weird bunnycountjump in-duck in-jump?????????
jeez, I'm tired of this
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.