Mouse speed limit problem

Started by Manuels
18/09/2013 06:06
Page 1 of 1
Manuels18/09/2013 06:06

Hello, my name is manuel.
I'm looking for a possible solution to the mouse speed limit, eh skipped blocks, a friend told me that I have mouse speed limit and the truth which is a shame because I want to play but I can not with this.

I expect an answer, thank you very much. Atte: M @ NuElS kz-arg
pd: my inglish is very bad sorry

propanelj record holder18/09/2013 08:31

isn't the msl you're talking about a hardware error? or am i wrong here

akse18/09/2013 12:52

MSL is involved in a4tech x5 and x6 versions as i know.

KyU.K18/09/2013 15:00

upload your lan demo

Manuels18/09/2013 19:46

http://depositfiles.org/files/91wtgsxcu 255block
http://depositfiles.org/files/dz21pexi1 254block

Manuels19/09/2013 02:47


.

Manuels21/09/2013 01:17

.

FAME21/09/2013 03:04

Yes, you (your mouse) have MSL.
You have only one way how to fix it – buy new mouse without MSL.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.